The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Credit Products Execution team is the execution partner for GCB managed clients, providing expertise in the negotiation of legal documentation and end-to-end transaction management to deliver timely client focused service for Loan and Traditional Trade Finance products. The Credit Products Execution team partners closely with JPM’s Coverage teams, as well as external legal counsel and syndicate banks.
· Deliver best-in-class documentation negotiation management and transaction execution of credit facilities and ancillary documentation. Maintain oversight of the deal closing process
· Review and negotiate legal documentation across core corporate lending categories, with a focus on bilateral and syndicated working capital facilities and traditional trade finance facilities for EMEA clients, with a sound knowledge of both LMA and market standards
· Liaising with internal/external counsel to provide transaction documentation
· Draw on expertise to suggest solutions for appropriate stakeholders (Corporate Bankers, Credit, Tax, etc) as necessary, ensuring they are brought into the debate in a timely manner to reach a resolution
· Manage controls framework, reporting and escalation for transaction execution; including preparing and coordinating documentation deviations and approvals during negotiations
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.