The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Credit Products Execution team is responsible for enhancing credit transaction execution for GCB clients to ensure both timely client focused service and strong focus on risk/controls. The team works with business partners in multiple jurisdictions across Credit, Legal and line of business operations to deliver a client focused support model. The Credit Products Execution team partners closely with Corporate Bankers, Trade Sales and their respective senior management teams.
• Coordinate documentation across core corporate lending categories, with a focus on bilateral and syndicated working capital facilities and traditional trade finance facilities for EMEA clients.
• Deliver best-in-class credit documentation processes including managing the negotiation and execution of credit facilities and ancillary documentation. Maintain oversight of the deal closing process
• Manage controls framework, reporting and escalation for transaction execution (including. preparing and coordinating documentation deviations and approvals during negotiations)
• Obtain input from appropriate stakeholders (Compliance, Credit, Tax, etc) as necessary, ensuring they are brought into the debate in a timely manner to reach resolution
• Participate alongside and contribute to functional areas to ensure all operational and financial risks have been addressed
• Collaborate with business' and support functions to drive best practices both internally and in the external markets
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skill set:
• A strong interest in/ sound understanding of credit execution, transaction management, credit products and banking processes
• Technical understanding of lending products and agreements (e.g. Loans (including LMA) and Traditional Trade products)
• Excellent coordination skills
• Strong control mindset
• Demonstrated ability to manage relationships, both internal and external
• Highly organised, detail oriented and proactive
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, including strong prioritisation skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• History of success working in a team
• Solid decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and drive to resolution
• Focus on continual improvement and capacity management
• Spanish, German or Arabic language skills preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.