JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
- Creation of data models related but not limited to, customer experience, business, operations, people, headcount, and performance.
- Collection, transformation, and integration of data to spot trends and patterns and advise management accordingly.
- Performance of analytical review to ensure that data is complete, accurate, and meaningful to key stakeholders.
- Presentation of data and analysis in clear business language via quantitative and narrative reports.
- Designing new methodologies and enhance current approaches to reporting and analytics.
- Working closely with analytics and operations teams across various locations.
- Facilitating calibration sessions with line-of-business representatives for the purpose of gathering qualitative insights and scenarios; to support the quantitative data.
- Researching and preparation of decision support criteria, reference, and guides for the leadership team in the interpretation of data.
- Publication of periodic and ad hoc reports related but not limited to customer experience, business, operations, people, headcount, and performance.
- Maintenance of detailed process documentation, manuals, and reference materials with regard to data management and analytics.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/ F/ Disability/ Veteran
All application requirements (including updated resume) should be posted, submitted and completed in the JobConnect tool. Must meet the following minimum IJP Requirements:
TENURE: At least 12 months in current job and process.
PERFORMANCE RATING: Latest Performance Management Central (PMC) rating of Meets Expectations.
CORRECTIVE ACTION: Not within or under the prescriptive period for suspension.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PLAN: Not in any Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
Since the role is of a highly technical nature, the following are the qualifications:
- Solid college-level education in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Modeling or related disciplines; work experience preferably in data-intensive, customer-heavy industries, such as banking, shared services, utilities (electric, water, telecommunications), or broadcasting.
- Demonstrable discipline in research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Above average computer literacy with deep knowledge of MS Excel macro programming, statistics, data modeling and presentation tools. Familiarity with business intelligence concepts is also preferable.
- Fast learner, creative problem solver, and with a pre-disposition to working heavily with numbers and vast amounts of data over long periods.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; able to distill complex data sets and present them into understandable business language.
- Exceptional organizational and people skills; comfortable working with multiple levels, functions, and geographies.
- Strong attention to detail, high level of concentration, can work independently or with teams.
- Agile and can execute work products in a fast-paced environment.