The JPM Asset Management line of business is seeking for new member to join the Brazil Manager Selection team, based in São Paulo. The manager selection team is responsible for selecting and monitoring asset managers for Global Wealth Management clients – Brazil Onshore platform. The responsibilities include communications with asset managers, internal investors and clients considering the use of an asset manager in an investment program. Managers include multiple asset classes across both equity and fixed income. The team is global and works closely with the asset class leaders, portfolio construction and building and maintaining a full product suite.
· Understand how the manager selection process functions and how both external and proprietary strategies fit the private bank strategy.
· Helping to conduct continued research on ongoing platform managers. Monitoring investment funds performance and risk profile.
· Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of investment funds.
· Updating and analyzing reports.
· Meeting investment managers.
· Interact with portfolio construction team and investment advisors
· Students of Business Administration, Engineering and Economics
· Graduation in December/2019 or later
· Fluent in English
· Knowledge of MS Office package
· Knowledge of Economatica, VBA, Bloomberg
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.