JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. We are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Responsible for supporting assigned Treasury Sales Managers (TSM) with sales and relationship management related activities.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Understanding the clients' Treasury cash management structure and objectives
• Assisting with call preparation/follow-up, customer research, and pitch books
• Developing account plans, briefing memos and relationship reviews
• Coordinating product partners to develop solutions
• Taking the lead on RFP/RFI solution development
• Developing an understanding of the competition's products and positioning within the client
• Identifying product extensions and growth opportunities for non-complex sales situations
• Working with the TSM on new bids including cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models, etc.
• Understanding of the Healthcare industry and segment strategy to assist in developing recommendations and/or opportunities and proposal/pitch book generation
• Working with the TSM to finalize the sale through documentation coordination/negotiation and smooth handoff to implementation team
• Helping the team grow by contributing to sales and revenue goals
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.