JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Digital is focused on transforming payment capabilities for customers and merchants while driving convergence and standardization across JPMC. Digital encompasses multiple applications and platforms which support credit, debit and other platforms end-to-end from acquirer to issuer.
As a Business Analyst, you will be instrumental in and responsible for testing applications and solutions that address business needs by delivering new capabilities to customers and merchants across the Emerging Payments space. This will include testing transaction processing applications, including testing of heterogeneous interfaces across the ecosystem.
- Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies.
- Have lead team of 4 to 5 application developers
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 8+ years of web development experience
- 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field