We are actively seeking a Application support Analyst to support operations and development teams responsible for individual users as well as application monitoring, job scheduling, file transfers, outage management and account management. The selected candidate will provide second level support for the CCB business applications, job scheduling, and file transfers for both distributed and/or mainframe platforms. This includes incident management, work request management, application wellness checks, application recovery, disaster recovery, code promotion, functional account management, event console management, job scheduling, file and database table management and transfer/load/extract data management.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- •Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- •Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- •Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- •Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- •Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- •Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or other technical school diploma
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in a development or production/support environment with first-hand experience in incident management and change management
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and perform critical thinking around driving an issue to resolution
- Experience working a in a multicultural department with globally disperse resources and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; includes the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, to different audiences simultaneously, such as business, technical, operations, senior management, etc.
- Technical experience supporting distributed platforms
- Experience maintaining SharePoint sites
Prefer a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field
Prefer financial industry experience, credit card and/or payment systems experience
Development experience highly desired
Experience with Oracle Database,Unix , SQL, Control-M
Knowledge of mainframe and/or tandem platforms a plus
Ability to work well in a team oriented, agile environment
Basic knowledge of SQL
Proficient at Unix and Unix Shell Scripting
Good at Control M
Knowledge of Peregrine Service Center, Sharepoint and Wily would be an added advantage.
ITIL Knowledge / Certification will be preferred.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
(c) JPMorgan Chase & Co JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.