Associate, Software Engineering
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 6+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Strong analysis, design, coding, review and debugging skills with Internet applications
- Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project delivery
- Experience in identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
- 5+ years of web development experience, experience working on Windows and Java platforms
-Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and
other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Programming background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web technologies.
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.