CIB Markets Product Marketer – Associate – New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Investor Services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan’s global Markets business is comprised of the world’s leading securities and derivatives sales, trading and research groups. Our professionals are at the centre of the world’s financial markets, providing liquidity, insights and analytics, competitive pricing across the full spectrum of asset classes – all focused on helping clients outperform their benchmarks.
Our clients are the world’s largest public and private institutional investors including: asset managers, financial institutions, public and private pension funds, governments, hedge funds, insurance companies, corporates and more.
We offer clients a full suite of services to meet their specific needs from award-winning research and sales ideas, analytics, trade execution, to post-trade services like clearing and settlement. J.P. Morgan Markets is the firm’s institutional portal, providing direct electronic access to these products and services.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a busy full-mix marketing team covering the Markets business. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of marketing programs promoting a varied product range across channels to clients in the Americas and a number of global initiatives.
Marketing activities span positioning, messaging, collateral, advertising, digital, social media, direct mail and research.
The successful candidate needs to work closely with members of the CIB Marketing team, including specialist partner teams (e.g. digital marketing, social media, events, press, etc) and develop strong business partnerships across regions and all major product areas.
This individual will report to the global head of the Markets marketing team and locally to the lead for the Americas Marketing team.
• Plan and execute campaigns to ensure effective, innovative and efficient delivery
• Client and marketplace research, including regular competitive analysis to support the development of marketing plans
• Creative development and production management with agencies and internal partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Write, edit and contribute to the design of programs, including but not limited to:
o Digital channels including online advertising and social media
o Print advertising and copy development
o Web (jpmorgan.com) and video content development
o Direct mail campaigns
o Global and regional sales tools (e.g. talking points, brochures, fact sheets)
o Third party/ industry event and sponsorships
o Internal promotional and amplification
• Measurement of activity impact and effectiveness, including preparing presentations of findings and synthesis of recommendations
• Work with Legal and Compliance to ensure relevant approvals are in place for all activities
• Work with extended global team of colleagues within CIB and other areas of the firm to ensure effective co-ordination of sector, local, regional and global activities
• Knowledge of implementing brand guidelines and ability to clearly communicate requirements in a practical manner
• Regularly update and maintain internal databases and audit tracking
• Other projects and activities as business needs dictate
• Proven track record over 2-5 years’ marketing experience, ideally in large, complex organization and covering multiple regions
• Experience working in a corporate and investment bank and familiarity with Markets products and institutional investors is highly preferred
• Proven project and time management skills, able to manage multiple and varied projects concurrently and end-to-end
• Execute with firm attention to detail
• Superb oral communication skills, telephone communication and influencing skills
• Ability to collaborate and establish credibility with communications and business colleagues globally
• Ability to actively engage with marketing/product management and business contacts across the firm to execute marketing plans
• Effectively identify and implement solutions to reduce complexity in marketing activities
• Self-starter, professional, focused and reliable
• Excellent written communication skills, including copywriting, editing and proofing
• Strong analytical skills, able to critically assess key decisions and produce clear evaluation of activities to support continuous improvements
• Advanced excel skills, able to process mailing lists
• Experience with data and database management, able to consider best ways to segment clients based on the objectives at hand
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.