Commercial Card is a product organization within the Card Services (CS) LOB that provides card-based payment solutions to clients in North America. The core finance team is responsible the end-to-end financial management including; month-end close, financial reporting and analysis, investment analysis and profitability modeling for the Commercial Card organization. The Commercial Card finance team plays an integral role in providing consultative support to help the organization achieve its overall growth and profitability targets.
· Creating executive presentations and analysis for the Commercial Card leadership team focused on business growth objectives
· Partner with product management and other business stakeholders to evaluate profitability of ongoing and proposed new investments
· Lead effort to manage client profitability agenda including review of deal profitability with internal bank stakeholders
· Manage financial reporting and results communication for Commercial Card sub-product financials (i.e. P-Card, SUA, T&E
· Team subject matter expert on forecast and annual budget effort including loading and reconciling forecast data in CCB MIS environments (Hyperion Essbase)
· Drive automation and efficiency across the function
o Drive offshoring and efficiency agenda
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.