Associate - Malaysia CPD Team Member
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) Group
Deal Closing & Client Support
• Transaction coordination: primary point of contact and escalation across end to end deal lifecycle, including onshore, offshore and cross-border deal coordination
• Provide insight into negotiation of legal agreements and status of transaction closing. Escalate backlogs and issues to Bankers as needed to move the transaction along the closing lifecycle
• Track handoffs, process and timing/requirements, metrics and escalations as required
• Pipeline Management and Support
• Query Resolution
• Coordination of legal documentation across all lending products
• Managing the execution of credit facility letters, deal closing process, ownership of sourcing and reviewing client constitutional documents, conditions precedent / subsequent
• Preparation and coordination of deviations ( including approvals) during negotiations across all categories
• Populating standard agreements and performing gap analysis / prep work on non standard docs for legal
• Manage controls framework, reporting and escalation for transaction execution
• Working across functional areas to ensure all operational, financial and technology risks have been addressed
• Collaborating with business' and support functions to drive best practices both internally and in the external markets.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.