This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Extensive background with Fault and Performance monitoring and reporting
• Highly skilled in the implementation, integration, testing and support of distributed applications
• Production experience gathering, digesting, and improving monitoring and performance metrics
• Profiling deep level capacity planning of critical systems
• Drive client service improvements, automation, designing and development of dashboards and implementation of monitoring solutions
• Understanding of SRE and DevOps concepts and how to execute implementation of best practices across a multi-function organization
• 5+ years’ experience with Linux and/or Microsoft Windows Servers Operating
• Administrative and functional understanding of relational database systems such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL
• Vendor certifications such as MCSA, MTA, MCSE, RHCSA, RHCE, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, and CCSP etc. preferred
• 3+ years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting information security applications and systems
• 5 years of overall IT experience with the ability to articulate and document support the operational processes
• Excellent written, interpersonal planning and organizational skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to be effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility and accountability
• Technical understanding of large enterprise environments and system integration
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day. The Technology Controls and Cybersecurity organization’s objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats with proper controls and mitigation tactics. The scope of the organization is managing detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong partnership and active collaboration with our line of business counterparts to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.