This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Identify inadequacies within the environment and construct solutions to resolve the problem i.e. Service Improvement initiatives
• Provide expertise in the full range of technology controls practices: information risk management, business resiliency, IT control policies, problem, incident and change management processes etc.
• Splunk Administrator or Power User experience/certificate required
• Must have prior experience with Linux and/or Microsoft Windows Servers with relevant certification(s) desired (i.e. Red Hat, Microsoft Windows)
• Hands-on experience with security or monitoring products, with knowledge of 1 or more of the following systems: Symantec DLP, ESM, CCS or Qualys products, ArcSight, Bluecoat Security Analytics, FireEye or Netwitness, Tanium, Bromium or Network Vulnerability Assessments
• Functional understanding of database structures such as SQL and Oracle
• Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC, etc. desired
• Knowledge and understanding of defense-in-depth, layered network security architectures
• Must have prior experience supporting or troubleshooting information security applications and systems
• Excellent written, interpersonal planning and organizational skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Proven ability to be effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility and accountability
• Technical understanding of large enterprise environments with ability to drive resolution during stressful situations
• Automation experience a plus especially with Python, PowerShell or other programming tools
• Prior experience showing strong leadership disposition with solid execution focus and attention to detail
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.