J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As we continue to refine our location strategy, opening a corporate centre in Warsaw provides us with an exciting opportunity to expand. We’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in Warsaw. This is your chance to bring us your expertise and become part of a global community, working with people around the world, for a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
As an operations analyst within a team, the analyst will be responsible for processing
transactions, managing operational reference data and liaising with internal customers within the organization as well as external customers outside the organization.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, processing transactions & ensuring that the documentation provided while processing transactions meets corporate substantiation standards
- Ensuring payments are made in a timely manner and any delays are promptly investigated
- Review of payment rejects & ensuring controls associated to payments are intact
- Partner with the relevant line of business stakeholders in resolving any issues, end users are experiencing with processing of transactions or on policy & procedure associated with processing of transactions.
- Support other operational teams who consume data provided by the core operations team & liaise with them to ensure there are no upstream or downstream issues with the transactions.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement with focus on improving processes & delivery efficiency as well as a world class customer experience.
- Participate in working groups supporting strategic platform changes
Knowledge and Skills
Good attention to detail & problem solving skills
Ability to interact with both JPMC employees and card issuance companies.
Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) – SharePoint knowledge
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to multitask
Degree or significant previous equivalent work experience is preferred.
Outstanding analytical, organizational and research skills with attention to detail
Strong organizational skills and a good team player
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer