JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for leading the development of strategic analytics across the Chase Business Card portfolio. This dynamic position will be focused on translating customer data into actionable insights to drive business strategies across the customer lifecycle. In this role you will spend a considerable amount of time on discovering new growth opportunities in the Small & Midsize Business market. You will have an opportunity to work within a highly collaborative environment – interacting with and influencing leaders within Chase Business Card organization as well as across a number of other functional areas (e.g. Finance, Corporate Strategy, Risk, Acquisitions, Brand/Digital Marketing and other analytics teams).
• Synthesize large volumes of internal and external data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies across the CCS portfolio
• Collaborate with product and marketing teams on producing insights in support of portfolio and acquisition marketing strategy
• Evaluate new growth opportunities using various analytical/statistical tools
• Develop projections for growth initiatives by modeling P&L drivers and preparing sensitivity analyses
• Contribute to development of our targeting capabilities, through the use of modeling techniques as well as various internal and external data sources (ex. bureau data)
• Enhance and develop reporting capabilities to provide clear line of sight into key performance trends and metrics for all levels of management
• Manage existing reporting needs, including external bureau data integration.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (finance, statistics, applied economics, mathematics, computer science); Advanced degree in these quantitative disciplines and/or MBA preferred
• Prior experience with B2B and Business Banking desired
• 8+ years analytics experience within marketing, portfolio management and/or risk in the credit card or consumer lending industry
• Superior analytic and problem solving skills
• Experience with statistical model development a strong plus
• Knowledge of SQL and SAS is required
• Strong understanding of the key financial and business drivers within the credit card P&L
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.