This position is at the Associate level, with an emphasis on the production of comprehensive, timely, accurate and well-formatted reports. Additionally, the right candidate must be able to utilize their strong IT skills in the development of the reporting process and associated controls.
The role provides exposure across all Market Risk and key responsibilities are as follows:
• Production and substantiation of a varied range of risk reports across all stripes
• Implement and run ad hoc portfolio analysis as requested by risk management
• Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to underlying report production processes
• Implement and embed robust Quality Assurance control checks through the reporting process
• Documentation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, and Business Objects
• Solid background in the development and use of Macro’s and VBA
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
• Some product knowledge and / or experience of Market Risk is desirable
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player who can work well with colleagues of various levels, across multiple locations
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with large amounts of data
• Numerate or IT degree or equivalent desirable
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer