The position is in UK Financial Reporting (Bank of England) team based in Mumbai. The group is a service-orientated business comprised of individuals with knowledge and expertise in understanding, managing and delivering financial information to Local regulators (BOE and PRA) of UK entities. The group is also dedicated to adding value and improving efficiency, quality and controls.
The core responsibilities of the team are:
1) Assist team in preparation of the firm’s reporting requirement to the Bank of England for the UK Bank regulated entities (JPMCB, JPMS plc, JPMEL and JPMIB).
2) Ensure timely and structured reconciliations are performed while displaying strong understanding of the control framework around reconciliations and break resolution/investigation.
3) Assist in the identification and completion of manual workarounds, where necessary, to ensure completeness and accuracy of outputs in the operating and processing model.
4) Review monthly and quarterly variances, investigate tends and work effectively with the London team to obtain and document business commentary for management.
5) Partner with the local Regulatory Project team on new releases and assist the London tram with review of trade flows for new business initiatives.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.