About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan has a unique global franchise in Research and a career within the department is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. The main purpose of Equity Research is to provide advice to institutional investors about the stocks they should buy or sell to make profits for their clients and we work closely with colleagues in Equity Sales, Sales-Trading and Trading to deliver the service. Our strong Research franchise with institutional investors, the market insights we develop and the close relationships we establish with the companies we cover are also very valuable to internal clients such as Investment Banking, Derivatives, Credit & Rates and Private Equity.
An opening arisen for an Analyst to work within the European Equity Strategy research team in London. We are seeking a professional with experience of working in Banking or finance – equity market experience (on the buyside or sellside) would be an advantage
The Candidate will be working within our top rated Team, providing support to the Senior Analysts. The primary responsibilities will initially include:
• Ability to produce accurate and detailed materials, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Preparation of materials for the regular publication of research reports, including data analysis and presentation.
• Respond to internal and external client queries
• Communicate with internal stakeholders as well as Buyside and Industry participants
• Maintain and update datasets for investment analysis
Prior sell-side Equities experience is preferred, but is not a pre-requisite. Experience gained in accountancy, consulting, or other areas of investment management or banking may also be relevant. The candidate needs to be able to deal confidently with people at all levels in the organization and J.P. Morgan clients in the asset management industry.
• Bachelors degree minimum
• Strong analytical, numerical and quantitative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ambitious, hard-working, reliable, team player with the capacity to show initiative
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Equity Markets and drivers behind the markets.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency.
• Interest in the stock market and asset management industry
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 12 February 2018