As an Application Developer/Configuration Specialist on a third-party, vendor-hosted application, you will design, develop, configure, test, debug, and document solutions to satisfy business and/or vendor requirements. You will maintain SDLC documentation and submit required forms and tickets as needed to document configuration and vendor code change deployments. You will provide production and technical support to assigned application. You will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit, vendor, and IT management at the highest technical level. You will work closely with business units and vendor contacts to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Work closely with business, vendor, and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
- Create technical design recommendations for application configuration changes
- Examine application to ensure adherence to CDO guidelines, processes and procedures
- Utilize vendor configuration tools and guides to ensure application is suitably fit for use and Risk compliant
- Test, modify, make standard modifications to existing configuration in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
- Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
- College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
- Typically requires up to five years of application development work experience
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ownership and drive for resolving problems
- Agile and SDLC practices - Proficient
- Application Development - Proficient
- Business Analysis - Proficient
- Technical Problem Resolution - Proficient
- Business Applications Knowledge - Basic
- Business Continuity Testing Knowledge - Basic
- IT Risk Management- Basic
- Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge - Basic
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.