Overview of Corporate Treasury
The Corporate Treasury Middle Office team (CTMO) sits within the Chief Investment Office (CIO) and provides support for the firm in regards to liquidity and structured interest rate risk management. Functions include liquidity and interest rate risk analytics and reporting, and funds transfer pricing. Key responsibilities include:
Partnering with Corporate Treasury, JPMC core lines of business (LOBs) and Risk Oversight to produce key reports and metrics for regulators and senior leadership to measure and validate JPMC’s liquidity and structural interest rate risk.
· Overseeing the operating model supporting the sourcing and flow of data from LOB systems of record to ensure data integrity through variance and trend analysis and reconciliations to the Firm’s general ledger.
· Management of change to the operating model, system architecture, and interest rate risk models where the team’s functions are dependent.
The team has locations in North America (Delaware and NYC), Europe (London) and Asia (Hong Kong).
There are two keys systems used by CTMO: Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Asset & Liability Management on Demand (ALMonD).
The key role of the associate includes, but is not limited to:
· Review manual control activities and processes, identifying opportunities for improvement. Summarize and syndicate ideas with key stakeholders, driving initiatives to completion. In case of automated solutions, partner with Technology to provide use cases, definition of test plans, scripts and script execution.
· Review high risk user tools build in Microsoft access and excel and identify consolidation and simplification opportunities. Summarize findings, gain approval from stakeholders and implement the same.
· Partner with CTMO stakeholders across the globe to ensure consistency of operations and strength of controls.
· Work to deliver key projects in support of TCIO wide initiatives and regulatory guidelines.
· Leading control agenda including facing off with risk and control, internal auditors and CTMO team leads to satisfy internal and external control requirements.
· Driving coordination and reporting of key risk and liquidity metrics with internal business partners in the firm’s lines of business and corporate functions.
· Partner with the PMO and subject matter experts in CTMO to document business requirement documents, process flows and other key documents as required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.