About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Technology Resiliency Management team is responsible for ensuring that CIB demonstrates, and improves, the resiliency of its applications. Our team interacts with our partners in Application Development, Corporate and Global Infrastructure teams. The CIB business relies heavily on having stable and resilient applications to be able to provide clients and governments with a first class service, all the time.
Our team understands regulatory requirements, drives company policy and engages with support teams to ensure that the 1000+ applications design, build, test and, in an incident, execute recovery plans efficiently and effectively.
It’s an incredible time for our industry and specifically the Resiliency team. The demands from Regulators and clients continue to evolve and we have a number of exciting initiatives planned over the next 3 years to improve the resiliency of our most critical applications in CIB.
The candidate required for the role needs good understanding of various processes, practices, technologies with past experience in identifying risks and gaps proactively associated with application availability and resiliency.
As an analyst, primary responsibility is to ensure proactive analysis, information sharing, documentation, tracking and reporting of the resiliency activities of all the applications across CIB. This role will also be driving activities to ensure resiliency policies, best practices and standards are followed in consistent manner by the application and production owners.
- Perform Data Quality efforts by evaluating inventory, Force actions and impacts.
- Communicating event requirements and driving escalation across CIB.
- Active participation in the planning sessions and beyond.
- 3rd Party application DR Planning, follow-ups and execution.
- Communicating requirements and providing plan samples
- Consulting with AD and PO teams, offering technical advice on how to build the plan using best practice
- Evaluating plan submissions using technical knowledge to ensure plans attain an acceptable level of quality and relevance
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an ambitious technologist to help drive the resiliency controls agenda. Ideally should have:
· Understanding of technology like infrastructure, databases, Web, storage, applications and working with the production management.
· Excellent skills in Excel, creating pivots, data comparison and developing macros.
· Excellence in creating reports in PowerPoint for Sr. management.
· Excellent soft skills like communication & writing skills.
· Working knowledge of resiliency or production management processes.
· Skills driving agenda with application and production team members.· Team player and interest in developing career and going above and beyond to prove themselves