Credit Risk Middle Office (CRMO) supports the credit approval and decision making processes for Credit Risk Management (CRM). CRMO is actively involved in the analysis of credit data and risk metrics in addition to identifying trends and issues which may impact the bank’s ability to manage credit risk.
The purpose of Credit Risk Middle Office is to establish and maintain a common approach to controls and operational workflows across the risk management infrastructure in support of Corporate Investment Bank. Credit Risk Middle Office provides operational support for Credit Risk Management which includes the following functions:
· Rules based Funds processing incorporates reviewing client/fund documentation to analyze and make subjective decisions that determine JPM’s internal risk grade, Net Asset Value Gathering
· Creating, amending and cancelling credit facilities.
· Support FO with annual credit due diligence and ensure proposed facilities setup correctly
· Exceptions monitoring from an operational control/data quality perspective
· Investigation and resolution of overlimits, unlinked and ungraded credit exposure
· Reporting to identify issues/patterns and allow for efficient management of large portfolios
A team member in CRMO is expected to deliver on the following specific tasks and requirements:
Description of Responsibilities:
· Provide operational support for CRM by performing various functions including line facilitation/maintenance, client data management, over lines monitoring and NAV gathering/monitoring
· To ensure accuracy performing BAU related activities / tasks and non-disclosure of client information by preserving client confidentiality
· To manage workflow for tasks, queries, and issues using various Credit owned systems (i.e. OTM, ARC, RBRM, Workflow, etc.)
· To achieve daily, weekly and monthly volume targets
· Ensure adherence to SLA’s, internal metrics & firm wide policies
· Ensure work is completed to the highest standards and seek opportunities to identify areas for process improvements and added controls
· Partner with CRMO onshore and offshore teams in EMEA, NA, and Asia regions
· Participate in UAT (user acceptance testing) on enhancements and changes to CRMO systems; including analyzing the impact of enhancements on CRMO reporting
· Follow and assist with the maintenance of standard operational procedures
· Anticipate and understand issues, and escalate appropriately for timely resolution.
· Participation in process improvements and automation/enhancements to current activities / tasks
· Other duties as assigned
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.