About Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries:
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will serve as the assistant to the Corporate Client Banking Midwest group. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a HIGH-PACED deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, your duties and tasks mostly reflect variety and complexity, requiring judgment and experience to successfully accomplish tasks with limited direct supervision. You will apply well-honed skills and adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments. Daily, you will work under limited supervision, receiving instruction on new assignments.
• Expense management -- keep track of invoices and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
• Help manage the calendars of the team's Relationship Executives and work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings. Adept at working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner and keeping manager aware of updates.
• Coordinate staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access. Arrange new technology purchases, setup, and other requests for the team
• Provide general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, etc.
• Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations, applying skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Provide general office management such as new hire and contractor on boarding /termination checklist arrangements; space arrangements/real estate for the group; ordering supplies/equipment
• Management and maintenance of confidentiality of personal information.
• Demonstrated high degree of professionalism/polish in executive interactions
• Work cooperatively with other administrative assistants in group, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Perform routine tasks such as those related to weekly staff meeting communications/dial-ins/room set up; weekly report collection/distribution; ad hoc group directory and org chart updating upon changes in group
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Provide regular status updates if work is outstanding
*LI-POST• Strong time management, sound judgment, good prioritizing, team player - Advanced ability to organize and manage own time
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.