- Strong securities, derivatives, and trade lifecycle knowledge
- Good analytical skills, problem solving & process re-engineering skills
- Investigative mindset, able to see issues at both a high-level and in detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and with minimal guidance on day-to-day tasks
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership
- Detail oriented, good organizational skills – manages & prioritizes tasks across different time horizons within deadlines.
- Project management skills a plus
- Series 99 registration a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.