JPMorgan's Solution Centre provides best in class customer service supporting multiple Treasury Service products,
platforms and market segments. The primary role of a Client Service Analyst is to act as a central point of contact and
advocate for clients, ensuring all technical and transactional related enquires are completed with the highest degree of
quality and efficiency.
• Primarily a telephone-based role assisting clients with technical and transactional enquires. Typical enquiries range from
providing status of payments, debit/credit enquiries to advanced technical support on our online banking applications.
• The successful applicant must be a self-starter able discover and promote innovative ways to improve the client
experience, identify efficiency opportunities and reduce call/email volumes.
• Liaise with Relationship, Product and Operations Managers regarding service issues.
Investigate and inform senior management of potential processes that may reduce risk exposure. (i.e., formatting issues,
inconsistent procedure interpretation among service centers, incorrect processes, etc.)
• Track and manage all client enquiries within the Solution Centre case management systems.
• Work across multiple shifts covering core operating hours between 6am and 6pm UK time.
Must be fluent in English as well as fluent in Italian or French with strong written and verbal communication skills at a business level with emphasis on the use of correct banking terminology in Italian or French.
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• International banking product knowledge in Wires, ACH (BACS, SEPA), Cheques, Liquidity
• Demonstrate active listening skills with analytical abilities to probe and provide consultative problem resolution
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exhibits ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proficiency in MS Windows and Office with the ability to work with multiple applications at the same time