JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations
worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial
banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average,
JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent
corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan
Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves
institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global
Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are
one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions,
financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of
core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment
experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Asset Management Digital Marketing Technology Team is responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing
tools that support clients across web, mobile, and email channels. Our Web presence helps our clients and their advisors
find Asset Management products that best fit their financial goals. The site you will work on provides critical product
information as well as Thought Leadership across multiple countries and languages.
The Asset Management Web Team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a track record of delivering
web-based applications and a mastery of front-end technologies. This is a technical leadership role that focuses on the
client-side implementation of a global, cloud native, React-based application. Engineers have responsibilities across the
entire SDLC including requirements analysis, development, delivery, and maintenance.
- 10+ years of experience
- Deep experience in the design and development of web/mobile applications
- Experience with web user interface technologies and frameworks
- Experience in User Interface, Design, and ADA accessibility guidelines
- Demonstrated track record of delivery and leadership of teams
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with software test automation including unit and behavioral testing
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies including TDD and developer pairing
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Technical Skill Set:
- CDN including http caching and other web optimization/acceleration techniques
- Testing tools including Jasmine, junit, Phantom.JS, Selenium, Fluent, Cucumber
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Build/Packaging tools including Jenkins, Maven, node/npm, Grunt, Webpack
- RESTful services
- Code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN
- Tomcat and Apache Web Server
- ADA accessibility standards
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.