The Cybersecurity and Technology Controls organization is seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support the firm’s global Chief Information Security & Technology Controls Officer and serve as an integral team member within its unique and growing space. As the Senior Executive Assistant, you will be expected to manage a variety of responsibilities and priorities requiring excellent organizational skills, resourcefulness, and a supreme sense of discretion. You’ll be relied upon to anticipate the needs of the executive and proactively take initiative and independently problem solve. Candidates must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and strong business judgment. The Senior Executive Assistant will be expected to represent the executive and interact with various clients both externally and internally across all lines of businesses globally.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing and able to learn the business in order to best understand how to prioritize and manage to various administrative and organizational needs
• Professionally manage sensitive information and compliance requirements as needed
• Team-player attitude and approach; collaborate with peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks as required
• Demonstrate problem solving skills and think outside the box to find creative ways to assist and contribute
• Gatekeeper of all contact with the public, clients, and staff coming through the executive’s office
• Manage complex calendar in a fast paced and dynamic environment, including extensive travel plans and itineraries for both international and domestic travel
• Schedule demanding internal and external meetings; adjust and prioritize last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering
• Exercise tact and sound judgment in confidential situations
• Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, confidentiality and trustworthiness
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information; respond and follow up on executive’s behalf as required
• Maintain a poised attitude under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
Extremely well-organized with exceptional time-management skills
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional communication skills and proven experience interacting with senior management
• Approachable, positive attitude, effective under pressure, and flexible
• Minimum of 5 years of executive assistant experience
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.