Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. We enable our customers to conduct business securely with simple, best-in-class access management services.
As Privileged Access Controls Delivery Lead you will be responsible for the portfolio of initiatives to meet Privileged Access Management (PAM) Control obligations. You will drive down the residual risk position for GIAM PAM service through pro-active hands-on identification, remediation, and closure of risk and control gaps. You will achieve this through collaboration with Technology Control Officers (IT Risk Managers), Engineering teams, Operation teams, Business teams, and Audit to plan, define, design, and implement technology solutions and process improvements. You will also provide thought leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise in meeting technology Controls objectives.
You have the ability to independently take initiative in driving assignments to completion and solve problems without need for escalation. You will represent and lead the PAM team’s response to Audit and external regulatory exams, and address compliance and control gaps in a timely manner. You contribute to the planning of product strategies, solution roadmaps that lower Privileged Access and Operational Risk exposures
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field.
• At least 7 years of work experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) or IT Security
• Expert level capability in risk management, information security and controls (standards, tools, and processes), regulatory compliance, and audit
• Understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces and map back to Control Objectives
• Experience with Systems or Platform Engineering, or experience with full life-cycle of application development.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, SAML, IAM, or PAM concepts
• Financial industry background and strong understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls.
• Project management and project delivery experience
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and/or ITIL certified a plus