As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
- Serve as the primary interface for coordinating Red Team operations activity between the team and the firm as a whole.
- Help integrate target selection process and measurement of outputs with firmwide risk frameworks for assets, threats and controls.
- Develop and execute a continuous education and awareness effort for the Red Team.
- Manage / coordinate regulatory “intelligence-led red teaming” assessments such as CBEST, iCAST.
- Support industry and regulatory influencing initiatives such iCAST and SIFMA, partnering with the CTC Governance and Control group and regional CTC leads.
- Facilitate target selection and negotiation process between Red Team and the customer LoB
- Ensure customer target choices are quality candidates for Red Team operations
- Ensure a fully populated assessment calendar is in place and the supporting stakeholders are ready to engage in a timely fashion
- Lead pre-assessment engagement/kick off meetings with customer LoBs
- Assist team leads in coordination efforts as needed during assessment execution
- Responsible for assessment project delivery process and iteratively improving it
- Perform post-assessment coordination and engagement with team leads
- Ensure team leads are following the reporting process and timeline
- Recommend changes to improve or optimize reporting process
- Perform QA on Red Team deliverables to ensure they are accurate, demonstrate business impact and are delivered on time
- Ensure Red Team controls categorization is accurate and effective
- Perform vulnerability and compromise trends analysis on Red Team outputs, seeking opportunities to integrate with firmwide risk frameworks.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Strong organizational skills
Project management skills
Great communication skills
Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JP Morgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.