JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philamlife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc 1 Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
We have opportunities for Specialist I positions in our Customer Service group.
Our Customer Service group provides exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Customer Service with the following skills:
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
• Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
Problem Solving Skills
• Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
• Conduct research as needed
• Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Chase provides a professional and fun environment for employees so they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a diverse and dynamic team, Specialists receive ongoing training and development to enrich their skills and build a career at Chase.
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position and days and times of the training may vary. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
• Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
• Completed at least 2 years in college or 2-year vocational/certificate course or high school graduate with 1 year relevant work experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.