The Salesforce CRM Strategy Support Manager reports to the Technology Sales Enablement Director and may manage employees to support the lead management effort. This role will be part of the team responsible for developing and innovating Home Lending’s new CRM solution.
Chase is one of the largest U.S. providers of banking, lending, treasury, wealth management and investment services. Chase serves 50 million customers, including consumers, small businesses, mid-size companies, corporations, financial institutions, nonprofits and governments. Chase’s Home Lending business is ranked No. 2 in originations and in servicing with 7 million mortgages representing a combined balance of $1 trillion. The focus of Chase’s Home Lending business is to deliver an unmatched customer experience through building lasting relationships, exceeding expectations, being courteous and professional, doing the right thing and owning customer inquiries from start to finish.
· Act as the voice of the lead management technology program for the business
· Effectively collaborate with technology partners to build best in class solutions
· Recommend functional prioritization of features for development of next generation CRM
· Drive key technology sales enablement work streams related to CRM
· Participate in all Agile development scrums representing the vision of the business
· Facilitate user groups with cross functional participation
· Assist with reporting constructs to monitor and illustrate sales performance
· Participation in requests for strategic direction with analytic responses
· BS/BA degree
· 5+ years of CRM technology experience, preferably Salesforce
· Experience leading business process improvement technology projects
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management
· Ability to lead in a changing business landscape
· High level of strategic insight to translate initiatives into action plans
· Experience with lead management programs a plus
· Mortgage industry experience a plus
· MBA a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.