As a business systems analyst, you will provide excellent business and
system analysis with regard to providing automated solutions to clients'
needs. In this positions you will be responsible for: interviewing
internal and external customers to gather facts and requirements;
identifying issues and communicating options and resolutions to others;
writing scope and requirements, test plans, executive summaries, project
plans and specifications documents.
- Member of a Scrum feature team with primary skill depth in business analysis and testing
- Demonstrating an ability to learn and understand new subject matter quickly
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis
- Documenting use cases, functional and non-functional requirements for the project
- Acting as the liaison between the engineers, developers, business units, various technology teams and support teams constantly negotiating scope and resolving conflicting priorities, assisting Product Owner in prioritizing and roadmapping
- Collaborating with engineers and developers to document user guides, support manuals etc. for the technology. Turning requirements into meaningful stories that the scrum team(s) can deliver against.
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Work with developers, user experience designers, subject matter experts, legal and compliance teams to obtain a well-rounded understanding of what is being asked for and our ability to deliver it within the constraints of our banking environment.
- Creating clear acceptance critera and translating those into manual and automated functional acceptance tests
- Planning, coordinating, and executing external client testing
- Providing third level support for internal and external client inquiries and support tickets
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field.
- 5+ years experience in requirements, analysis, functional design, and testing, preferably in both business and technology role
- Data and/or process analysis experience, including SQL skills
- Application development background – role will entail learning more development and software engineering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, for both technical and non-technical areas and internal and external clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good team player but also able to execute and solve complex problems independently.
- Strong understanding of the global banking business and operations preferred, ideally in lockbox or receivables processing
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.