JPMorgan Chase & Co. strives to be a catalyst for meaningful, positive and sustainable change in communities across the globe. Along with its corporate foundation, JPMorgan Chase annually invests over $200 million to create pathways to opportunity to ensure that individuals have access to the knowledge, skills, resources and capital they need to secure their futures and compete in the global economy.
Global Philanthropy is seeking to fill the role of Grants Manager, who will be located in its headquarters office in New York City. The Grants Manager will provide grants management support to a specific region/portfolio. S/he will work on a team of four to monitor the Foundation’s grantmaking processes and report to the Head of Grants Management. This includes support to Regional teams with their day-to-day grantmaking, reports, payment planning, and closeout. The Grant Manager will work with the entire JPMC global grantmaking teams.
Grants Manager Position
• In tandem with teams, manage the full lifecycle of grants from concept to closing for assigned groups to ensure responsive and timely decisions.
o Support proposal development
o Support Regional Executive with Grant budget management and reporting (including payment/budget planning)
o Draft, review and manage grant agreement process (work closely with General Counsel)
o Manage day-to-day records in Grant database management (Cybergrants)
o Work with grantees on annual reports and financials
o Conduct legal compliance and financial review of grant proposals
o Help with grant materials
• Oversee initial onboarding and ongoing training on grant making process and procedures. Additional training on industry best practices, including sessions around the philanthropic sector, non-profit financials, grant making due diligence, evaluation, and legal.
• Support Regional Grantmaking team with annual grant planning process
• Collaborate and implement grantmaking process and procedure of Global Philanthropy
• Lead short-and-long term projects to support the Foundation’s overall grantmaking goals
• Work with Regional team to streamline reporting and metrics
• Manage SharePoint site and communications to grantmaking teams
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.