JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
Provide integral daily support to Investors and Client Advisors in managing client relationships. Coordinate with the team and other essential support groups, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
- Research and answer client inquiries for products and solutions.
- Proactively generate investment ideas and reasons to call clients to aid the team in growing client relationships.
- Gather and interpret market, product and client information as well as research.
- Prepare, Review and approve Investment Performance review presentations for Investors and Client Advisors to deliver to clients.
- Consults on and executes brokerage trades, including:
- Advising the client on trade execution.
- Placing trades.
- Review brokerage trades - compare paper blotter to trade blotter daily.
- Submit cancel/corrects.
- Make account updates.
- Create mandates for discretionary accounts.
- Risk Management - monitor exceptions and work with Investors and Client Advisors to conduct 'what-if' scenario-based analysis. Work with Team Leader to monitor risk metrics across the team.
- Work with Team Leader to monitor Investor and Client Advisor loadings. Organize and track campaigns and projects.
- Submit and monitor fee schedules and billing.
- Manage Alternatives documents, including, submission, monitoring and working with clients to complete/correct.
- Series 7 & 63 registration required
- College degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years industry related experience
- Experience and interest in financial markets and concepts
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Familiarity with JP Morgan Private Bank systems Workstation, Connect, DDR/KYC preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software