As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience using AbInitio or similar ETL technology
- Knowledge of BIG DATA tool stack will be beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Unix Shell scripting
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in PL/SQL, Oracle, Teradata
- Lending/Consumer banking experience desirable
- Knowledge of release management version and revision control practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge of development life cycles
- Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
- Experience with scheduling jobs and using a scheduling tool like Control-M
- Experience with GIT, SUBVERSION similar source code versioning tools
- Solid coding, testing and debugging skills
Preferred Skills & Experience - please include specifics:
- Must have full life-cycle experience in large, global multi-tiered systems, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is a self starter
- Prepared to challenge when business requirements seem conflicting
- Drive/Determination and knowledge
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution, you’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Out $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.