Commercial Bank - Client Service Analyst - Commercial Market Support (Indianapolis, IN)
Req #: 170123759
Job Category: Customer Service
MMBSI Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in more than 100 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities via our Core Banking or Specialized Industries teams.
CCBSI The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products.
Real Estate Banking (REB) delivers commercial real estate and banking products to top-tier clients active in major markets across the U.S. Primary property types include multifamily, retail, office and industrial properties. REB clients are top-tier national and regional real estate developers, investors, Real Estate Operating Companies (REOCs), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and opportunity and investment funds.
As a Client Service Analyst for Commercial Market Support, you will report to a Client Service Sr. Associate or Client Service Manager. You will be responsible for various relationship management activities and operational controls for specific projects regarding client inquiries, regulatory needs of the firm, documentation and tax solicitations. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of service contact for several different initiatives some long term and some short term.
Core functional responsibilities and expectations include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand client issues, be responsible for providing timely follow-up to clients both internal and external and be accountable for client satisfaction through the ownership of the problem
- Resolve issues by identifying underlying or hidden problems and patterns
- Build knowledge of commercial treasury management products and services.
- Serve as a liaison between Relationship team, Operations, Treasury Management Sales and Implementations to provide the best service to the client, your department and the firm
- Identify and control risk to prevent fraudulent account behavior and potential fraud exposure
- Prioritize daily workload to maximize productivity utilizing time management and organizational skills
- Follow all established policies, procedures and practices
- Project a confident and professional presence to our clients, other bank departments and the community
- Team building skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Desire to exceed client expectations
- Expected to work independently with supervision and escalate complex issues as necessary to resolve customer requests in a timely manner
Daily activities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining treasury products and accounts
- Research and resolution of customer's treasury inquires
- Preparing and collecting account documentation
- Managing internal project initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relentless and versatile learner with an aptitude for assimilating new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
- Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated, consistent professional presence with the ability to adapt to evolving needs and situations.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Preferred minimum of one to three years of customer service, operations, sales or portfolio management experience, preferably with work experience primarily in banking or the financial service industry.
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint