Commercial Banking – Senior Data Quality Product Analyst – Vice President
Commercial Banking (CB) delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations along with nearly 35,000 real estate investors/owners.
The Data, Analytics, and Tools (DAT) organization defines, develops, and delivers comprehensive data management, business intelligence, and analytics solutions across Commercial Banking. The Analytics & Insights team operates within the DAT organization and is focused on the product management of the Commercial Banks Hadoop-based Enterprise Data Hub (EDH), its companion business intelligence platform, QlikSense, and the CB metadata platform, DataCensus. DataCensus is a metadata platform being built in-house that integrates with the firm wide DataBook application and documents the definition and lineage CB data. The tool has the potential to facilitate the acquisition of new data sources and to drive the data quality infrastructure for CB.
The DAT Data Quality Product Analyst will focus on the usability and functionality of DataCensus by working with the Product Owner to understand the current state the DAT architecture, the desired target state of DAT architecture, the role that DataCensus has in the target state, and will help articulate and execute the path to target state.
- Work with information domain information owners, data stewards, business analysts, and technology teams to define requirements for DataCensus.
- Define requirements to maximize the usability and workflow of DataCensus.
- Define requirements for using DataCensus to drive the EDH data quality infrastructure.
- Work within the Agile product delivery framework to deliver functionality by authoring stories, prioritizing development, and testing sprint results.
- Monitor the adoption and value proposition of DataCensus and continuously improve it.