As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• At least 5 years’ experience in application development
• Executes complex independent problem solving. Designs, implements and communicates solutions with minimal supervision.
• Translates business requirements into functional technology Requirements and technical designs.
• Facilitates business calls for high severity incidents. Requires experience or understanding of multiple programming languages and systems as well as system design and project management methodology.
• Must have comprehensive expertise in the software development process.
• Develops application code unit and integration testing strategies, plans and implements application upgrades and migrations.
• Relevant work experience in development
• Good development/scripting skills in .Net and performance tuning
• Database skills in SQL and SSIS and SSRS
• Good experience with different Operating Systems
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, architecture and design
• Good experience with Test Driven Development using NUnit
• Good experience in Acceptance Test Driven Development using Cucumber
• Knowledge and work experience in Agile Methodology
• Knowledge of any Continuous Integration like Jenkins and Continuous Delivery Tool like ‘Go’
• Knowledge of Java will be a value add
Desired Experience / Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
• Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
• Technical background and an understanding of the financial industry
• Experience in Lean/Agile Methodologies and knowledge
• Experience in JIRA
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• SQL Database
• Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
• Basic Qualifications MS in Computer Science or equivalent desired
• Emerging company-wide reputation in the field of application development
• Consistent track record of delivery
• Preferably from a banking environment
& Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the
technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations,
governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted
with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises
capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100
countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we are building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career development as part of Global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.