JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
• Maintain single reporting database repository of identified metrics from various source data locations that can be refreshed to near-real-time
• Collect/Aggregate performance and alert data for all devices in the JPMorgan Chase enterprise storage environment
• Develop repeatable and customizable analytics processes for reporting on business impacts
• Leverage analytics and dash boarding tools to provide high level as well as detailed on-demand reporting for senior management and technical staff
• Refine reporting metrics to establish better root cause for issues in the storage environment
• Use HP Service Manager feeds to correlate alerts and incidents and identify trends to better direct technical resources toward long term resolution
• Work with technical staff to better understand validity and criticality of data and how it impacts operations
• Help to focus efforts on long term resolution of issues through trending and forecasting
• Build new dashboards for L2 SAN team and management to catch and resolve incidents before they arise
• Evaluate production performance level issues to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
• Willing to take ownership, and able to independently work toward implementation.
• Able to manage complex and ever-changing workload.
• Proven analysis, reporting, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and nontechnical audiences that include peers, lines of business partners, and senior management
• Strong documentation skills to be able to write design and support documentation.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.