VCG is organized along business lines including Corporate & Investment Bank (Macro Products, Credit, Equities, Securitized Products, IB Risk), CIO, Treasury & Corporate (CTC), Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) and Commercial Banking (CB). Clients of the group include senior management, business heads, regulators, and both internal and external audit. The group also works closely with the Traders, CFOs, Market Risk, and Middle Office to ensure a complete understanding of business issues and the accurate execution of valuation policy.
· Execute price verification/benchmark process including the calculation of fair value adjustments
· Assist with various VCG established practices and control initiatives as well as perform necessary work relating to management reporting, regulatory mandates and consistency within the broader VCG framework
· Partner with various functional groups on valuation related issues and develop/implement appropriate measures with the goal of ensuring fair value
· Enhance existing control framework including reviewing independent pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
· Other value-added projects related to Business, Risk, and Finance initiatives
· Undergraduate degree with finance and economics major preferred
· Graduate degree with finance, economics, mathematics, engineering a plus
· Ability to understand complex products, and analyze transaction and process flows
· Work experience in financial industry a plus
· Understanding of valuation concepts as they pertain to financial products and derivatives, basic accounting knowledge
· Analytical and quantitative aptitude. Candidates with quantitative backgrounds preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, automation and database skills a plus
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.