Senior Mainframe Developer :
1. Should have hands on version management tool Changeman (preferable) or Endeavor.2. Should be able to analyze and resolve production or UAT batch/online problems independently.
Skills and Qualification:
5+ years of experience developing mainframe applications.
Should have sound knowledge of COBOL, JCL, DFSORT, ICETOOL, FILEAID, PLATINUM , SPUFI, EZYTRIEVE, DB2, VSAM and CICS. Knowledge of REXX is good to have.
2. Need to have basic understanding of scheduling tool (CA7 or Control-M), job predecessor/successor, in-condition, out-condition. And should be able to monitor/verify the job status.
3. Should have good understating of CICS PCT,FCT,RCT entries. Should be able to track/verify the File , Transaction, region TSQ/TDQ or other resource status.
1. Should have good analytical skills and be organized to prepare and follow the list of impacted components for each requirement.
2. Need to have good verbal and written communication skills.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.