CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Client Service and Solutions – Associate – Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
The team has overall accountability for ensuring our Client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end and across Custody & Fund Services (‘C&FS’), with consistent delivery across Markets & Investor Services. We are their primary contact and are an advisor on all C&FS service related matters. We partner with Sales in improving and retaining client relationships, while maintaining a strategic understanding of the client’s operating model. We organize our clients into industry ‘segments’ such as Asset Managers, Pension, Sovereign Wealth and Banks. This allows us to understand the specific requirements and behaviors of the segment and ensure our service offering meets those requirements while positioning ourselves to build strong and lasting partnerships on strategic initiatives.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
As part of a Client Service team covering a client segment, accountable for a set of functional and client specific responsibilities that enhance client relationship, including:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Produce client scorecards, governance decks and bespoke reporting including root cause & trend analysis aiding CSM’s on service review meetings with clients.
- Analyze client key performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to identify client trends and provide root cause explanations to facilitate CSM meetings with clients
- Liaise with multiple product teams e.g. Fund Accounting, Performance Reporting, etc. to consolidate the information required for client scorecards
- Running ad-hoc reports for clients as well as for internal partners
- identify and implement process improvement opportunities that significantly enhance efficiency, quality and client satisfaction
- Risk & Controls
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, fee billing audits, billing receivables, list preparation, client onboarding, account closings, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, standing instructions, etc
- Resolve client queries
- Respond to client queries relating to scorecard KPIs and KRIs, trend analysis and root cause explanations, billing inquiries and support clients in timely and innovative resolutions
Required Skills / Experience:
- Advanced degree preferred with 7-10 years of Markets/Securities related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
- Custody and Fund Services product knowledge preferred
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Having a controls mind set and experience in process improvement