Business Area Description
The Global Equities Technology stack at J P Morgan is going through a strategic transformation (front to back). This is a multi-year program where the India Tech teams are involved heavily. The technology stack used is predominantly Core Java, C# .NET, C++ and Sybase. We are hiring in the areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Risk Management and Client Intelligence Technologies.
The India Equities Technology organization is 1000+ within JPMorgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) organization and covers the following functions
- Execution Services Technology comprising of:
o Electronic Trading (Execution core components, Exchange Connectivity, Client on-boarding, DMA, Smart Order Routing - SoR, Algorithmic Trading, Data Analytics etc )
o Flow Sales and Trading (Front Office Sales and Trading Order Management systems and Reporting)
- Risk Management and Structured products
- Trade Management and Cash Middle Office
- DFX and Accounting
- SPT and RT
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.8 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, and then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website:
This role provides the opportunity to be part of Risk management application as an application developer . Responsibilities include working on various demands/enhancements as part of risk management software lifecycle. Improve software lifecycle management process for Retina. Provide L3 support for pricing application.
A minimum of 3 to 8 years of experience in developing and implementing Core Java based applications is required for this position.
- Core Java
- Data Structures & Multithreading
- Spring Framework
- Unix Internals
- Shell Scripting
Nice to Have
- Work experience related to Financial Industry
- Familiar with architectural concepts (e.g. SOA, ESB) and enterprise integration patterns
- Sybase Database Skills and Sybase IQ
- Agile Process
Educational / Experience
- Must have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant technical experience required
Professional Skills/ Responsibility:
- Must be able to handle any bug fixes/ enhancement independently.
- Perform day-to-day production support to maximize system availability and correct operation, diagnose
- Participate in code reviews, status meetings etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a very good team player, organized.
- Ability to learn continuously.
- Must be able to work extra hours if required.