JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm
with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A
component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves
millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most
prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan
and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million
small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal
banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments,
auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
This dynamic position within the Portfolio Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating customer data into insights that drive key business and marketing strategies. The individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to influence critical initiatives that will shape the future of the business for all Chase branded consumer products (including Freedom, Sapphire and Slate brands).
· Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies
· Segment customers based on internal and external attributes to clearly identify opportunities for growth, drive targeting strategies and measure overall portfolio performance
· Collaborate with partners on marketing team to develop and implement initiatives to drive profitable growth
· Forecast P&L impacts of various marketing initiatives
· Measure campaign performance and effectively communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as business, finance, economics, engineering, or mathematics. MBA preferred.
· 3-5 years analytics experience within marketing, finance or risk analysis. Finance services industry experience preferred.
· Proficiency in a programming language. SAS and SQL preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Understanding of the key drivers within the credit card P&L
· Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.