CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services Product Development:
Program Management Group – Associate – Business Simplification Program Management Support
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The Custody & Fund Services (C&FS) Program Management Group (PMG) is responsible for the management of the C&FS Business Simplification program covering the simplification, standardization and optimization across People, Process and Platform in support of the breadth of the C&FS products. The program works in conjunction with the delivery of the C&FS Strategy covering the C&FS change portfolio of over 175 separate platform programs. This position is for an experienced Project Manager to support the Simplification Program Managers as they manage the governance, design, development and execution of the respective workstreams of the Business Simplification Program. The successful candidate will be adept at conceptualizing the ‘big picture’, understanding the drivers for Simplification, able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders whilst understanding and supporting the management of cross-workstream dependencies on the program.
The successful candidate in this role will work with the C&FS Business Simplification Coordinator and will deliver through:
- Supporting the Simplification PMs in the establishment of comprehensive standardized program governance.
- Conducting research and analysis and generating materials in support of Program initiation covering scope, business case, stakeholders and documentation alongside capturing operating models.
- Maintenance of key program documentation and information management via SharePoint.
- Detailed program planning and execution utilizing standardized program methodology.
- Driving program execution with a diverse range of stakeholders across Product, Operations (including the Middle Office), Technology and other Corporate Groups and escalating to the Program Managers as appropriate.
- Maintenance of the Program Action, Issue and Risk Management logs.
- Generation of program communications covering working groups, steering committees and other implementation related documentation.
- Maintenance of the program lessons identified log and administration of the close down processes.
- Set-up, running and capture of actions from workshops and offsites.
The successful candidate should be prepared to support US (EST) and EMEA time-zone working to enable overlap with Stabilization PMs and key program stakeholders.
- Should be flexible to travel to global J.P. Morgan locations on an occasional basis for specific work related activities such as workshops or implementations
- Support to Business Simplification PMs in the day-to-day delivery of the assigned work-stream of the Custody & Fund Services Business Simplification program. There are four work-streams:
- Simplification of the Application Suite (SAS)
- Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Innovation and FinTech (IFT)
- Workforce Optimization (WO)
- Generation and maintenance of program documentation covering strategy, governance, stakeholder management, plans, actions and RAID Logs.
- Support to Overall Program Risk Management, tracking management of assigned issues and risks and ensuring risks & issues are escalated appropriately within C&FS where appropriate.
- Generation and prep for briefing of program communications.
- Capture of operating Models and process flows in Microsoft applications such as Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintenance of the Program’s information via SharePoint and the Intranet.
- Set up and admin for program governance forums including the Working Group, issue resolution meetings and other ad-hoc meetings as required.
- Document KPIs and Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the successful adoption of the end-state-future state architecture including benefits to be achieved
- Set up and implementation of benefits management\
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders whilst ensuring the team is held to account for individual and collective delivery.
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business/industry knowledge.