Business Analyst – Macro - Fixed Income
The Macro BIG technology team is part of the Macro front office technology that supports the global Sales, Trading, eCommerce and research organizations across FX, Rates and Commodities lines of business. The group is responsible for building analytics and the data platform. This platform delivers insight to sales and trading to optimize sales and trading decision making in addition to strategic decision making.
The BIG group is hiring a business data analyst to help us build our next generation business analytics platform. This person will work with business stakeholders to analyze business flows and map analytical questions to business operations. This is a great opportunity to work at the intersection of critical front office facing data analytics and big data technologies. The successful candidate will be part of a high energy team and have the opportunity to participate in building out the platform.
You will be a member of analytics team with below responsibilities
· Work with business stakeholders to analyze business flows and map analytical questions to business operations
· Align stakeholders and analysts on a prioritized view of how to use research and analytics to support business initiatives and strategy (analytics roadmaps)
· Coordinate with sources of data and provide support to all data analysis.
· Perform data analysis and facilitate landing data into platform
· Understand how data flows within various trading platforms to provide input on requirements for reporting/analytics.
· Work closely with Data Quality teams to ensure data integrity & completeness.
· Develop business requirements to drive functional specifications for reporting applications.
· Candidate should have strong business analysis fundamentals in techniques for elicitation and distillation (BPMN, conceptual data modelling and exposure to logical data models)
· Experience with sales, trading, or electronic trading within any markets trading business (F&O, Equities, FICC)
· Understanding of markets data sets (instrument reference data, client reference data, trade, FIX, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills are a must for this position
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.