JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Risk & Capital Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for integrating the Firmwide Data Management (FDM) framework across all the risk stripes. This includes execution of large scale data management programs around report governance, data definitions, data issue/quality management, process improvement, and overall data governance and oversight across the Risk and Capital Data Domains. Objective of these programs will be to help ensure data is “Fit for Purpose” and drives sound Risk analytics, reports and decisions.
This experienced Associate will be supporting the Risk CDO Team, working with Market Risk stakeholders and across LOB and functional teams, to execute against prioritized data and process initiatives, leveraging controls, metrics, and existing operating models.
· Project Management – partner with Market Risk Domain teams to progress data quality issues and/or process issues that impact data quality; escalation to Risk CDO, FW and partner CDO teams where required.
· Metadata Controls – manage issues metadata; implement and monitor BAU controls on Risk stakeholders
· Metrics, Reporting, and Training – consolidate metrics for all risk and firmwide reporting, includes scorecards, executive presentations, etc.;
· Tooling – support Risk CDO leads to define and communicate requirements for on-going improvement of issue management and reporting tools
· E2E Data Quality Issues – support E2E Leads on specific DQ issues, helping to drive remediation from beginning to end,Minimum 7 years of previous experience working on large scale firmwide or risk change management programs
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.