About J.P. Morgan Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank, is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide our clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of fund and custody services, financing, execution and clearing, all with the objective of helping our clients succeed. These product families occupy a top-tier position in the industry in their own right and this combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to-end capabilities.
Custody & Fund Services provides middle office, custody, accounting and administration services for fund managers including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds and fund of funds.
• The Client Solutions and Implementation team is responsible for the delivery of new, incremental and transformational business within J.P. Morgan for the EMEA region. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that projects are executed and onboarded efficiently, on time and in line with the business’ strategic agenda
• The Custody & Fund Services business has recently commenced an onboarding project for a large Global client with a significant European footprint. The onboarding programme will be a multiyear programme of work to include onboarding of various services in a number of progressive stages.
• The Programme Test Director is a high profile role within the programme who will have broad responsibility across the stages of implementation and across the different product groups to deliver a consistent testing approach to ensure the successful delivery of the programme objectives.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the co-ordinated delivery of a testing programme which provides JP Morgan and the client with the required levels of comfort to proceed with the migrations of service to JP Morgan.
• Define and document an overarching test strategy for utilisation over the duration of the programme including the scope of testing, resource requirements and integration with client testing strategy and requirements
• Responsible for overseeing of testing efforts of technical functionality that is specifically required to support the on boarding of this client
• Responsible for designing, overseeing and leading the execution of the complete testing lifecycle for the final operating model and all interim operating models during the phased migration process
• Responsible for designing, overseeing and leading the execution of migration processes including parallel runs, cutover activities and data flows
• Define programme requirements for testing infrastructure and leading the implementation of that infrastructure across the various different areas of testing effort
• Define and implement a holistic defect management process including triage, remediation and regression testing ensuring clarity of communication, allocation of defects and sufficiency of retest
• Define resource requirements and skillsets of virtual testing teams comprised of representatives from relevant organisational disciplines and management oversight of these teams through all phases of testing
• Design and implement communication mechanisms suitable for delivery of information concerning testing schedule, progress and results to senior management, wider programme team, client and other stakeholders
• Ensure traceability of testing results to predefined exit and entry criteria through the various phases of testing as well as the overall testing programme objectives
• Actively manage the project progress by use of project plans, issues logs and status reports
• Participate in any programme governance forums ensuring that testing strategy and scope is adjusted at any time necessarily dictated by changes in overall programme objectives
• Identify and manage the escalation and resolution of testing issues and risks to wider programme forums
• Act as the face to the client, agreeing structure, requirements and documentation of testing efforts as well as integration with client’s own testing programme. Provide expert consultation to client and advise using own testing expertise
• Maintenance of document and data repository to ensure an audit trail is created covering the testing objectives, execution and traceability
• Ensure compliance with controls policies and procedures with active focus on project risk management
• Build strong partnership across project teams, key business partners and business support groups within J.P. Morgan
• Proven track record of large scale test management in client facing environment
• Proven Track record of management of virtual testing teams combining subject matter experts and experienced test analysts
• Extensive knowledge of testing best practice in the context of Investor Services Onboarding
• Considerable knowledge of Investor Services Products
• Self-starter with the ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Highly structured, detail oriented and methodical in execution
• Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication, with the ability to influence and direct individuals to successfully complete projects/assignments
• Strong focus on client, quality and control environment
• Strong interpersonal, relationship and partnership skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time-management skills
• Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly