The Investments Middle Office Group is part of our broader Operations Department. It is the main point of contact for Investors and Managed Solutions teams for operational activities across all products for the International Private Bank. This team is responsible for supporting the business in various locations for EMEA, ASIA and LATAM. A close coordination with the US Private Bank team is also required to make the support global. The team is located in Geneva, London, Edinburgh, Singapore and Hong Kong
The group has four primary functions.
• Supporting the investment teams and resolving all trading issues that occur.
• Project management, requirement review and prioritization, operating model definition, testing and production release of any technical changes to applications used by investment teams.
• Manage the implementation of technical changes through investor training and expedient resolution of any post release issues.
• Centralized management of entitlements, which can be modified resulting from business changes, or require access gatekeeping for audit and control reasons.
The principal objective of the role is to provide a dedicated and centralized User Acceptance Testing support to the business within the International Private Bank encompassing the below but not restricted to:
• Understanding product flows related to trades on mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, core products (FX, loans, deposits, equities, fixed income), listed options, securitised derivatives and OTC derivatives
• Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
• Perform User Acceptance Testing of the Functional Requirements of the system and business processes
• Regression testing
• Provide test results to the project manager
• Provide training support to the Investor Support group for all applications and services developed and maintained
• Update any documentation that has gone out-of-date
• In parallel with testing responsibilities, the candidate will be required to assist in the delivery of monthly/quarterly reporting on the testing completed.
In addition to the variety of tasks performed a strong emphasis is also placed on the ability to prioritize tasks and communicate efficiently with key partners
The candidate should have relevant user acceptance testing experience in one or several of the above mentioned products as well as relevant experience in a bank, fund administrator or financial institution and now looking to take on a new challenge in a growing, fast paced and ever changing environment. Candidates should in addition have the following attributes:
• Ability to understand and interpret business and IT requirements
• Ability to multi-task and test different applications
• Team player who can liaise effectively with the project and development teams
• Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving and good analytical skills
• A fast learner who can quickly grasp the complexities of process flows
• Excellent communicator
• Attention to detail
• Develop and maintain strong relationships
Previous experience in middle office, operating model development, process re-engineering and data analysis and/or consulting environment would be highly beneficial.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.