The EDG Tech recruitment coordinator will facilitate and enhance the recruitment process necessary to recruit the large volume of new hires across RAS and TP. She will liaise globally, for all locations, with CBTS, hiring managers, internal recruiters, human resources, comp, FnBM, real estate and candidates to ensure the process is as efficient as possible. Key roles and responsibilities are detailed below.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Create and maintain the Hiring Tracker, to record details and track progress of each position
· Produce regular reports, enabling management to monitor the progress of the hiring efforts
· Coordinate with hiring managers to produce all the necessary Job Specs to cover all the open positions
· Ensure jobs get posted timely, internally, with external recruiters and with external recruiters. Coordinate with CBTs to maintain a list of exceptions for jobs that need to be posted with external recruiters earlier than standard times
· Coordinate execution of online screening tests where required
· Facilitate arrangements for telephone and in person interviews, working the recruiters’ offshore team. Maintain a list of suitable interviewers for each job spec.
· Work with real estate and CBTs to progress location strategy and allocating seats accordingly
· Collect feedback from interviewers and maintain the feedback database
· Ensure all interviewers are aware of all job specs and candidates get referred for other positions (across both groups) at the interviewer discretion
· Chase the relevant groups (FnBM, hiring managers, recruiters, HR, comp, real estate) to ensure open positions progress promptly
· Coordinate on boarding of candidates (screening, seat allocation, equipment etc.)
- Manage contacts with external agencies
Admin, HR systems, Recruitment strategy, Communication
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran