JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
The Commercial Bank serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Technical Implementations Group (TIM) is responsible for implementing TS Core Cash Management and Card products with a focus on integrating the clients’ payments and receivables systems with the bank’s processing systems through file-based transmissions. The role will lead a team of between 8 – 13 staff who are all Senior Implementation Project Managers (VP/603).
The CBCO is seeking a Regional Manager who will oversee a product implementation team that covers domestic and international clients. The role will lead a team of experienced implementation manager and include setting team strategy, partnering with internal functions including sales, product and service, and continually improving the implementation processes and client experience.
Think and act strategically by defining and driving the direction of the business
- Drive results by demonstrating a consistent track record factoring in adverse/risk control issues
- Innovate by staying abreast of trends and best practices and factors into approach
- Build relationships that promotes a client/customer centered organization
- Delivers the firm through coordinated initiatives and processes in support of business plans
- Communicate and leverage business knowledge and technical expertise to challenge assumptions and operating models
- Partner and Influence shared purposes through trust and teamwork across businesses and functions
- Manage performance through disciplined and integrated performance management and compensation processes
- Demonstrate Values by promoting an inclusive work environment
- Drive a Robust Risk/Control Environment by promoting strong controls
- Demonstrate expected Risk/Control Behaviors through identification, escalation and remediation